Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sober Gibberish

This is one of those nights that you wish didn't end, when you have someone to talk to and your attention is diverted into something that is not depressing. This is one of those nights when you badly needed a drink and you got what you wanted. This is one of those nights that when you end it, you did not expect it the way it did.

I am tipsy, not drunk, as I can still write with unwavering words.

This is one of those nights that you wish you had someone to share it with; one of those nights that you miss being with that person that you had in mind. This is one of those nights that you dread to be alone, as loneliness will come visit you.

I am quite sober and I'd give myself a 6 if I am to rate it from 1 to 10.

This is one of those nights that you wish you had the courage to not accept defeat, as the acceptance of everything that had happened is beginning to dawn on you. This is one of those nights that when you think about it, is just another same night with you.

I am having a major depressive episode, and the alcohol is not to blame.

This is one of those nights that you wish had come into your life sooner, because it if had, you will never have to endure this over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment