Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hakuna Matata


It's good to be single when you're surrounded with good people. I haven't really felt better about having a non-existent love life with a special someone before... but things do really change and for once in my adult life, I felt really good about it. I met with my high school friends and it was something that I will always be thankful for. Even though I've been away for the past eight years, they welcomed me with open arms when I came home. :) I'm so really grateful. (They were my classmates in First Year HS.)

So naniniwala talaga ako, when God closes a door, He really opens a window. This time, the window is so big I didn't miss it! So, thank you friends! Thank you for all the laughs, for the unbiased advises, unbiased opinions, the brutally frank and honest conversations over beer or coffee and for being there when I need to be with people who can completely, utterly accept me despite my flaws and our differences. I love you! Here's to forever friendship! :)




2 comments:

  1. Naaaks! Ako kaya, tagal kong single, pero masaya naman! Saka single din mga friends ko nun hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah diba nga! :p saya pag may friends!!

    ReplyDelete