Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Beyond Twenty Shore

There are absolutely nice things that go with being past your teen years, but there are really some serious setbacks. I, for one, is really feeling the most of them. What, you may ask, are those things that drive me into this serious realization?  For starters,

1) No more allowances. I think that maybe if I just continued my wretched education, my parents would give me money, right? NOT. As I am now perfectly capable to work and feed myself, I think I would have to take a rain check on the allowance thing. Only, this is not true, because I'm currently wallowing in the midst of economic crisis, ergo, I'm out of job. No income, and so on.

2) You get bored and crazy at home. It's not funny when your friends have their jobs because unlike you, they did have the nerve and decency to continue their studies. (Hey, I want that, too but because I do not have money, it's not my option at the moment.)

3) You start to grow up in the meanest, harshest way possible. I mean, c'mon. Lucky are those people that while they "grow up", they can really enjoy life. They can do what they pleases, eat what they want, party all day long, or just, you know, buy Apple stuff and brag them. (Okay, not only Apple.) It's no joke when you're the opposite. Okay.

4) You feel a bit depressed. Why? Because at this point in your life, early-twenties, you needed to have that edge of being a bit established and successful. When you were just 16, you were imagining that at this age, you'll have this awesome job, you had moved out of the house and you're living independently - which is not happening.

Sometimes, you feel like "the walking dead" because your life gets frickin' crazy and boring and then you find yourself having all the time to think about everything: rainbows, Jershey Shore shiznits, even watching Jersey Shore at home coz there is nothing left to watch...You wonder about what's with Snooki that makes her famous... and Louis Vuittons you cannot have right now.

Ugh. Time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment