Thursday, January 19, 2012

It srikes again

I really don't know why I'm writing at this moment. I just feel like I wanted to talk to someone but there is never really anyone that I could ever talk to. I just arrived home from a long day. Well, not really a long day, but rather an intense, mind-boggling psychoanalysis while I'm inside the car. They say less intelligent people tend to be happier because they don't overthink and overanalyze things. I don't say I have an intelligence quota higher than an average person, but you get the gist.

I have been dreaming of a simple life ever since I was a kid, where I wouldn't worry anymore about things way too much for my age. I just want to experience bliss that would take me somewhere; somewhere less stressful. I think we all dream of the same things. We take time to search for this road and along the way we take the roads towards unpleasurable things and we don't blame anybody but ourselves.

I have lots of things on my mind right now that I'd rather not disclose. I just want to be at peace for a moment and try to be happy. Or not.

"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment