Saturday, February 25, 2012

F yeah ink!

I've been seeing a lot of friends getting inked lately and frankly, I'm getting jealous!! Hahaha! :)
It's been years since I've thought about getting a tattoo and it's also that long that I haven't decided yet. For me, there are so many cons to it... That's just me, I don't know about you.

Here are my cons:

What if I get tired of it? It's not like we're forever young and we would love to see our skins etched with something that we did on our youth...

What if something went wrong or the tattoo artist trolls me and instead of designing what I want, he drew something I hate? :)) I know it's funny but hey, it happens!! I've seen enough 9gag!

What if I get successful and say, have a career that having a tattoo would be inappropriate...?

And yes, the paiiin. Ahhh, the paaaaiiin. I can't really tolerate physical pain much longer than the others; and we don't talk about possible infections yet!!

.. Okay so at the end of this entry, I think I have talked myself out (somehow) of getting a tattoo. But I'm a girl, and my hormones are kind of unstable right now, so let's see some other time how my scumbag brain would react to this.

1 comment:

  1. :-) i guess where in the same epitome of wanting to let that ink be posted in my body but same goes with your realization i'm also pessimistic about it...

    Feel free to follow me at my blog

    http://wordbliss-chronicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete